Wednesday 10 April 2013

Khalish's First Birthday!


Last February was Khalish's first birthday (the day he was born) tapi kalau ikut his corrected age dia baru je 9 bulan. For those of you who do not know what is 'corrected age' the calculation is lebih kurang macam ni :

Actual age in weeks minus Weeks premature = Corrected age

So Khalish are supposed to be born in May tp dia lahir in February instead so dia lost 3 months kat dalam perut. That means kalau dia umur 12 bulan the corrected age for him is 9 bulan.

Anyway, I still want him to have his birthday party on his born day. His Waleed is not around he is not due back for his vacation yet (Khalish's Waleed works in Saudi Arabia, he only comes back every 6 weeks). My brother offered his place as a venue for the party. My niece & me did the preparations. We did the cakes, candy buffet, food & party decorations. It is also good for our business because my niece & me have been doing this cake business for awhile now. I invited families & a few of my friends. Almost everybody came...we had a nice time. Khalish is well behaved but a bit grumpy sbb dia x tido since morning. The theme was 'Elmo' because Khalish loves the 'Elmo song' so much..hehe.

Oh, I'm so blessed to have Khalish in my life. Khalish is so strong despite the challenges that he faces so early in life. He taught me so much...to be patient, strong, to be grateful. The months that I spent in NICU visiting him every day rasa macam baru lagi and yet it's been a year. Thank you to families & friends yang tak berhenti berdoa untuk Khalish, my hubby & me really appreciate it. Tak terbalas oleh kami.

Khalish's Grumpy Face, hehe

Khalish jumpa kawan NICU

Khalish with Kak Era

No comments:

Post a Comment